Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Waiting on the Lord's guidance

Just when you think everything is going well in your family someone or something gets in the middle and tries to mess things up. I know it is the devil trying to stir everything up because he just can't stand to see someone who is strong in the Lord and trying to get the rest of the family to Trust in the Lord. There is a situation in my family that I am waiting on guidance from the Lord on, to know if I am suppose to get involved or not. I really feel like I should call everyone involved together and be the mediator so that everything can be put out on the table before someone ends up getting hurt. The way things are going now someone is already hurting very much. I do not want to get involved in the drama, I just want this whole thing to be solved. What I really want is for the people involved to GROW UP and act like the adults they are suppose to be.



Please pray with me for the Lord's guidance.

No comments: