Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I just LOVE all of the life in our backyard

I wake up every morning, walk into the kitchen and look out my kitchen window to see the beauty of life and God's creation.

For Mother's Day I got a bunch of plants, a bird bath & stand to hang my bird feeders from to start a butterfly & bird garden right outside my kitchen window. I see all different kinds of birds every day.  I have seen them eat & also bathe in the bird bath.  It makes my heart happy to be able to witness this on a daily basis. 







One of my most favorite events yet was watching Monarch Butterflies come to life.  We were able to watch them grow from caterpillars into beautiful butterflies.  Just last week there were a few Monarch Butterflies that returned to my garden and laid eggs all over our milkweed plants.  The caterpillars are growing day by day.  

I am hoping that these caterpillars make their chrysalis all around our kitchen window again.



 

No comments: