Monday, September 1, 2008

Getting Ready

Well for all of you who really know me, you know that I am a planner. I have been planning Faith's 1st Birthday Party for months now. There are only 6 days left til the big day. I have all of the decorations and I have made my grocery list for all of the food. But there is one thing happening that I have no control over, Tropical Storm Hanna is projected to come straight for us, I guess that I will be praying extra hard this week that she stays away. I want the day to be absolutely perfect for my Little Princesses' Birthday. If is does rain the party will go on. A little rain never hurt anyone. It is so exciting to be able to plan a girly party. All the pink stuff is GREAT. Logan's parties have always been fun and it has been fun making the different cakes but this is a different kind of fun. I will post pictures from the party next week. Be sure to check back and take a look.

No comments: