Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tennessee Vacation - Summer 2008

Our first family vacation of the Summer was to Tennessee to visit my Dad, Kathy & my Grandparents. We got to fly thanks to my Dad which gave us a lot of extra time there. David, Faith and I stayed for a week and then had to come home. Logan got to stay a week and a half longer than we did. It was really great to be able to spend so much time with my Dad, Kathy, Grandmomma & Grandaddy. I know they really enjoyed seeing & spending time with Logan & Faith. It would take me all day to tell you about our trip so I have uploaded pictures instead. I hope you enjoy.












She knows that she shouldn't lick that yucky pole.


On the airlane looking out the window.


Faith & her Grandad :)


Faith & her Daddy being SILLY!!!

No comments: