Monday, May 12, 2008

I have the bestest friends

Thursday Afternoon, May 8th when we got home from picking up Logan from school David gave me an envelope. Inside the envelope it said "Your presence is requested at 10209 River Coast Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32246 on May 8th @ 6:30pm. Luv, April & Christal" The place was Mimi's cafe. I love the brunch at Mimi's Cafe so April had called ahead of time to make sure that we could order off of the brunch menu for dinner, you can :). It was awesome. Christal and her two girls, Maddy & Rose were there, my sweet friend April was there and I was very surprised that my friend Nicki was there too. We ate dinner @ Mimi's and then we went walking around the Town Center, when we felt like we had walked off enough of dinner we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert. I luv cheesecake. It was a wonderful evening and an awesome surprise. I have the bestest friends!!

No comments: